You were a bad, bad bunny if you missed the killing-it three-tiered Easter egg hats and rampant stigmata injuries at the yearly Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Dolores Park takeover last Sunday. But even if you did make it, Broke Ass Stuart is bringing a free Easter-themed Saturday night pregame event your way. Won't you drink free Pabst, do some (bouncy) foxy boxing, and hunt for Easter eggs with him?
Why'd he plan this wildness? Well, there's a startup involved. More specifically, UpOut, which also put together this infographic (bottom of page) announcing there are 62 COFFEESHOPS currently operating in the Mission. It also calls the neighborhood "the last party before the suburbs," which makes absolutly no sense whatsoever to me. Unless they are referencing this March Wall Street Journal article, and we already know how I feel about that.
But I digress. Because while we all still live here we should be drinking as much free Pabst Blue Ribbon as possible, hunting for plastic eggs in an indie gallery space, and knocking the crap out of each other with massive foam gloves. Before hitting the town!
"Eggs, Beer, and Bouncy Boxing"
Sat/14 7:30pm-11pm, free
450 Florida, SF
Most Commented On
- Uber never said they were - March 10, 2014
- You lose. - March 10, 2014
- Progressives have historically been opposed to monopolies. - March 10, 2014
- i will never stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me - March 10, 2014
- People don't seem to - March 10, 2014
- They're not breaking the law - March 10, 2014
- jQRdFiFifuIslmZofpa - March 10, 2014
- I did not claim you "supported" the ADA - March 10, 2014
- Just because cabs suck - March 10, 2014
- This isn't about tort reform - March 10, 2014