You were a bad, bad bunny if you missed the killing-it three-tiered Easter egg hats and rampant stigmata injuries at the yearly Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Dolores Park takeover last Sunday. But even if you did make it, Broke Ass Stuart is bringing a free Easter-themed Saturday night pregame event your way. Won't you drink free Pabst, do some (bouncy) foxy boxing, and hunt for Easter eggs with him?
Why'd he plan this wildness? Well, there's a startup involved. More specifically, UpOut, which also put together this infographic (bottom of page) announcing there are 62 COFFEESHOPS currently operating in the Mission. It also calls the neighborhood "the last party before the suburbs," which makes absolutly no sense whatsoever to me. Unless they are referencing this March Wall Street Journal article, and we already know how I feel about that.
But I digress. Because while we all still live here we should be drinking as much free Pabst Blue Ribbon as possible, hunting for plastic eggs in an indie gallery space, and knocking the crap out of each other with massive foam gloves. Before hitting the town!
"Eggs, Beer, and Bouncy Boxing"
Sat/14 7:30pm-11pm, free
450 Florida, SF
Most Commented On
- VHyLOXVwFiSo - July 31, 2014
- bFXQikfRhxCVH - July 31, 2014
- Work orders are in place due - July 31, 2014
- what if a sponsoring existed - July 31, 2014
- Having an admitted domestic - July 31, 2014
- Boxes in space - July 31, 2014
- Shameful Mailer - July 31, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- But work orders are legitimate - July 31, 2014
- Nowhere in there do I see specific examples of new SF - July 31, 2014