Papercuts, the indie-folk output of San Francisco songwriter-producer Jason Quever, has been a San Francisco staple for a decade now. By turns stark and raw and layered, lush and atmospheric, Papercuts' newest album, Life Among the Savages is full of excellent songs for a long, moody solo drive.
Pick up the Bay Guardian that hits newsstands tomorrow to read an in-depth interview with Quever about what went into the album's making, ahead of his show at The Chapel on Sat/31. But while you wait for that (I know, it's tough for me too), you can watch this pretty, throroughly San Franciscan video for the album's title track.
Most Commented On
- Marcos' Judaism is relevant only when it comes to - July 27, 2014
- hqQqnukbsN - July 27, 2014
- mvajoCbAui - July 27, 2014
- GJCvazIKygzr - July 27, 2014
- Extra! Extra! Sunshine advocates beat the Anti-Sunshine Gang in - July 27, 2014
- how i got cure for hiv - July 27, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 27, 2014
- I thought you left - July 27, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 27, 2014
- dToATdFbknBWTp - July 27, 2014