- This Week
The San Francisco Bay Guardian, Northern California's largest circulation newsweekly with more than three quarter million readers, is currently seeking qualified candidates to help us print the news and raise hell.
We are looking for talented-professional individuals to work in an environment that is casual, customer focused, deadline driven, supportive, progressive and professionally competitive.
Your talent, intelligence and ability to help us grow are our only hiring criteria.
The San Francisco Bay Guardian employs dedicated people of all ages, racial backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
Our benefits package for full-time employees includes medical and dental insurance and a generous vacation schedule we expect you to use.
If you feel you are qualified to fill one of the positions above, please submit your resumé today.
THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY GUARDIAN
71 Stevenson, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Most Commented On
- Ah yes, "gvernment infiltrators". LOL. - December 18, 2012
- Those stats tell you a lot about cultural differences between - December 18, 2012
- No staff at the schhol had a firearm. That was the problem. - December 18, 2012
- Eddie, every single sentence there is 100% false. - December 18, 2012
- Then you should move to Sweden. - December 18, 2012
- Fatcat, actually the worst thing about these rare incidents is - December 18, 2012
- Lucretin's speculation regarding others' sock-puppetry - December 18, 2012
- Amerigun: Nation of Gun Nutters - December 18, 2012
- Daniele, your previous position was pure hypocrisy because you - December 18, 2012
- Daniele made her bed when she supported a wife abuser and now - December 18, 2012