- This Week
The San Francisco Bay Guardian, Northern California's largest circulation newsweekly with more than three quarter million readers, is currently seeking qualified candidates to help us print the news and raise hell.
We are looking for talented-professional individuals to work in an environment that is casual, customer focused, deadline driven, supportive, progressive and professionally competitive.
Your talent, intelligence and ability to help us grow are our only hiring criteria.
The San Francisco Bay Guardian employs dedicated people of all ages, racial backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
Our benefits package for full-time employees includes medical and dental insurance and a generous vacation schedule we expect you to use.
If you feel you are qualified to fill one of the positions above, please submit your resumé today.
THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY GUARDIAN
255 Bush, 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Most Commented On
- ZLhwMoQJOC - March 12, 2014
- Greg prefers a conspiracy theory to facts and logic - March 12, 2014
- kUkJstKKhU - March 12, 2014
- The City Cannot Impost Additional Restrictions - March 12, 2014
- It's The Typical Result of A Huge Fire - March 12, 2014
- Why all the venom? - March 12, 2014
- Hey, it's a tax on poor, stupid people so why wouldn't I support - March 12, 2014
- The three of them couldn't light a campsite fire between them - March 12, 2014
- Wait, I heard that the fire was the fault of AirBnB? - March 12, 2014
- Yeah, he's just yet another progressive control freak who wants - March 12, 2014