In honor of Small Business Week, the Bay Guardian presents its yearly honors for locally-owned enterprise. Businesses that give back, female and minority entrepreneurial leaders, employee-owned companies, and exemplary small business advocates are highlighted. This year's issue hits stands May 14.
Once again, our Small Business Readers Choice Award will be given:
What is your favorite small business in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Voting ends Thursday, May 8 at 10am.
Most Commented On
- Blurry portrait - July 22, 2014
- Treading water - July 22, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- Treasure Island development plans moving forward after lawsuit - July 22, 2014
- Great so now you have people - July 22, 2014
- Attorneys debate toxic turf during Beach Chalet project - July 22, 2014
- San Francisco to provide right to counsel for tenants facing - July 22, 2014