TABLEHOPPING: Brunch is trying to win the meal popularity contest in SF — and hey, we finally got a souvlaki joint!
On Thursday evenings, don't miss Twilight at the Presidio (Main Parade Ground, Lincoln Blvd. at Montgomery, the Presidio), 5pm–9pm, with lantern-lit cabanas, fire pits and Adirondack chairs, live music, a gorgeous sunset view, and cocktails. Yeah, if you're looking for a spot for a perfect date, this is pretty damn choice. There are 10 trucks rotating biweekly, including El Sur, Red Sauce Meatballs, and The Chairman — and you can even have waited service at your cabana or fire pit.
Most Commented On
- get cured - July 23, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 23, 2014
- Projections - July 23, 2014
- Re: "Guest, ie Neighborhood NIMBY" - July 23, 2014
- This is like listening to hate radio - July 23, 2014
- Wrong question. - July 23, 2014
- Why ask such a silly - July 23, 2014
- "That's two more than they - July 23, 2014
- I nominate Greg to fly to Israel on the next Hamas - July 23, 2014
- OIJzTWkDWum - July 23, 2014