TABLEHOPPING: A standing ovation for Tosca's renovation, beer and terrines at Taps, stuffed Japanese sandwiches at Pan Grill.
YOU GOTTA EAT THIS
Last week, while I was getting my hair did by Mister Anthony at Ginger Rubio in the Mission, I was lucky to nosh on some lunch items from the nearby and newly opened Green Heart Foods (3321 20th St., SF. www.greenheartfoods.com). This new health-conscious café totally rocks. The owner, Lisa Chatham, is cooking up some mighty tasty food. From the roasted tomato soup packed with basil to the kale salad in a tahini dressing with zaatar-roasted butternut squash, currants, red onion, and feta — oh hell yes — it's all delish. You can also come by for breakfast (granola, mango muffins, smoothies, and more) or pick up something for dinner too. It's the kind of food you wish you ate every day, so dang good for you, and damn good. Please open a location in the Western Addition, pllllllease!
Most Commented On
- Cycling is popular with tech workers as they are typically - December 12, 2013
- FOLLOW-UP - December 12, 2013
- Tech businesses probably have a higher proportion of - December 12, 2013
- You pay now! - December 12, 2013
- homeless scum - December 12, 2013
- Wrong, Marcos, when white male tech workers like you buy up - December 12, 2013
- You speak of gay men like you - December 12, 2013
- Since when are CEOs and - December 12, 2013
- As they see fit - December 12, 2013
- what exactly do you mean by - December 12, 2013