SEX + MUSIC ISSUE: Wax Idols frontperson Hether Fortune's empowered outing as a pro-domme
Those big emotions often play out on Fortune's robust Twitter feed, which also gets a lofty amount of traffic and has whipped up media hype, though that too she says is a bit misunderstood.(Recent tweets include thoughts like "Androgyny is the actual sexiest thing" and "Never apologize, never explain.") Fortune swears that the feed has taken on a life of its own at this point, and is separate from her day-to-day reality. It's only one channel, she notes.
"[It's] programmed in a specific way to create reactions and engage in discourse with people, that's how I choose to use that medium," Fortune says, later adding, "Regardless, it has been an extremely effective medium for me.
"And I really get off on the idea of making people uncomfortable. It's been an interesting ride."
Most Commented On
- I've noticed that bike lanes are sometimes poorly-lit and - December 4, 2013
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013